F.A.Q

Share & Comment



[*] Rahul Sehgal was LC dev?:rolleyes:
Ans : Yes , He was. But he switched to Snapdargon device thats why he handed over LC Mediatek Section to me.
[*] Why nav bar is hiding after turning on slim recents ?:confused:
Ans : Its a observer problem , Goto Settings -> customization -> navBAR and enable nav switch and then open power menu - reboot - restart ui (Make sure to enable root from dev settings).
[*] I want 3minit mod , How can I get 3minit Battery? :crying:
Ans : Download 3minit Settings and Controller , I have included 3minit support already.
[*] Can I flash rom without porting it ? :rolleyes:
Ans : Nah . You can flash only in Z6/SMKL device without porting it.
[*] Google Play Services is randomly foreclosing , What can I do :confused: ?
Ans : Flash gapps right after flashing ROM.
[*] I got a bug in the rom , What can I do ?
Ans : Just download an app called "LogCat" , Generate a log and send it to us . Hopefully you will get fixed in the next update.
[*] I wanna donate to developer , How can I do so?
Ans : Goto About Device - About LC - At the very bottom you'll find a contact link just hit that & contact me. 
Tags:

Written by

The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
@2017 | Powered By Lollicraft | Published By TX | Designed by LC